- Reviews (0)
LE10 Stereo Microphone Preamp
Summer NAMM 2017 Sale Special until the end of July!
MADE IN THE USA
Our Preamp will bring to your studio the warmth of vacuum tubes with a frequency response that goes even beyond the spectrum of digital audio. It is the mic preamp you’ll want to record with from here on out.
Get Free Shipping anywhere in the United States and receive the Avlex R102 Ribbon Mic at no cost a $200.00 value!
- XLRGain – High / Low: 64 db / 58 db (ref. 0 VU – 1k tone 1.2v output)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -80 db (ref. 0 VU – 1k tone 1.2v output)
- Phantom Power: 48V DC switchable
- Bass Cut: 6db per octave (-6db at 50 hz)
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm balanced XLR
- Headroom: +21 db above 0 db
- Level Driving impedance = 150 ohm into input / 100k ohm load at the output
- 20 db Microphone Input Pad
- Gain Control
- High/Low Gain Switch
- Phantom Power (switchable)
- Bass Cut Switch
- Phase Reverse Switch
- Independent Instrument Input
- High Quality Components
- Hand wired
- Balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs
- Uses 12AX7 and 6267 EF86 Tubes
- Fits into a two space rack opening
- Illuminated VU Meters
- Beautiful vintage styling
- Cherry wood grain look
- Made in the U.S.A
Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.